Mother Words

"Sahaja yoga is different from other yogas because it begins with Self-Realization."

To get update of this blog on your mobile Send "ON SAHAJAINFO" To "9870807070" from your mobile.

Share this on Facebook

Devi Kavach

Oct 19, 2008

FOOT-SOAKING


Foot-Soaking (highly recommended)W hen the day is over, relax by soaking your feet in salt water. This is best done at night
before going to bed. You will need a basin, salt, small container for rinsing water, and a
small towel. (Storing these items together will make it easier to do the foot-soak.)
Place your feet in a basin of cool or luke warm* water containing a handful of salt (water and earth
elements).
Light a candle (fire and light elements) in front of a photo of Shri Mataji. Sit comfortably in a chair
with hands palm up on your lap. Raise the Kundalini and put on a bandhan.
Meditate and/or give vibrations to your chakras for 10 - 15 minutes.
Finish by again raising the Kundalini and putting on a bandhan.
Rinse and dry your feet (use clean water ). Sit in meditation for
5 minutes or so. Flush the foot-soak water down the toilet.
Use the foot soak bowl only for footsoaking.





Vibrate the water – mantra Shri Samudra Devata

Put feet into water, left hand towards Shri Mataji.




Using the right hand, rotate it clockwise over the chakras, shaking off the negativity into the water.

1) Left Mooladhara chakra – mantra Shri Nirmal Ganesh – affirmation ‘Shri Mataji, by Your Grace I am the power of innocence of a child’

2) Left Swadisthan chakra – mantra Shri Nirmala Vidya – affirmation ‘Shri Mataji, You are the pure Knowledge’ – mantra Sarva asura Mardini – affirmation ‘Shri Mataji, You are the destroyer of all demons, all false gurus’.


3) Left Nabhi chakra – mantra Shri Gruha Laxshmi – affirmation ‘Shri Mataji, by Your grace I am a satisfied and generous person. Please awaken my Laxshmi principle’.

4) Left Heart chakra – mantras Shri Atma Paramatma, Shri Shiva Parvati - affirmations ‘Shri Mataji, by Your Grace I am pure Spirit. Mother, I am not this body, mind, ego and superego. I am not the chakras and nadis. I am only pure Spirit. Shri Mataji, You are my Mother’.


5) Left Visshuddhi – mantra Shri Vishnumaya – affirmation ‘Shri Mataji, by Your Grace I am only pure Spirit, therefore I am guilty of nothing. Mother I am not guilty’.

6) Right hand to left shoulder, gently massage clockwise - mantra Shri Lalita Chakra Swamini


7) Left Agya (over right ear) – mantra Shri Manasahamkara - affirmation ‘Shri Mataji I surrender all my conditionings, all my superego, at Your Divine Lotus Feet’.

8) Attention on Sahasrara, on the right side – affirmations ‘Shri Mataji, please cleanse my left channel through the water element. Please enlighten Shri Mahakali principle on my Ida Nadi. Please take all lethargy on my left channel into the water element’.

9) With the left hand rotating over the chakras, right hand towards Shri Mataji, Right Mooladhara chakra – mantras Shri Ganesha Kartikeya, Shri Rakshasagni – affirmations ‘Shri Mataji, You are the Killer of all demons. Please destroy all my negative thoughts, all evil threads withing me; clear away all negativities and obstructions to my ascent’.
10) Central Mooladhara chakra – mantra Shri Ganesha – affirmation ‘Shri Mataji, please awaken the power of Shri Ganesha, Ganesha Tattwa, on each of my chakras’

11) Right Swadisthan chakra – mantra Shri Brahmadeva Saraswati – affirmation ‘Shri Mataji, I do nothing. Verily, You are the Doer and the Enjoyer. I am only Your instrument. I do nothing myself.


12) Central Swadisthan chakra – affirmation ‘Shri Mataji, please enlighten my creativity’

13) Central Nabhi chakra – mantra Shri Laxshmi Narayana – affirmation ‘Shri Mataji, please give me spiritual evolution’.


14) Right Nabhi chakra – mantras Shri Raja Laxshmi, Shri Shesha Narayan – affirmations ‘Shri Mataji, You are the Dignity within me; I surrender all my family, social and monetary problems at Your Lotus Feet. Please take care of my wellbeing. Please come into my attention and purify it’

15) Void – mantras Guru Mantra, ten Primordial Masters – affirmations ‘Shri Mataji, please make me my own master, my own guru’.


16) Right Void – mantras Shri Chandrama – affirmation ‘Shri Mataji, You are my Guru, You are my Master’

17) Rotate left hand over all three chakras, right Swadisthan, right Nabhi, Void – mantra Shri Himalaya – affirmation ‘Shri Mataji, please come into my attention, please give me cool, focussed, untroubled attention’.


18) Centre Heart chakra – mantra Shri Jagadamba – affirmation ‘Shri Mataji, please make me fearless’.

19) Right Heart chakra – mantra Shri Sita Rama – affirmation ‘Shri Mataji, You are the responsibility within, You are the principle of Father in me’.


20) Right Visshuddhi chakra – mantras Shri Vitala Rukhmini, Shri Yeshoda – affirmation ‘Shri Mataji, You are the sweetness of my words and deeds’.

21) Centre Visshuddhi chakra – mantra Shri Radha Krishna – affirmation ‘Shri Mataji, please make me part and parcel of the Whole, please make me one with the collectivity’.

22) Put the left hand on the right shoulder, massage gently in clockwise direction - mantra Shri Shri Chakra Swamini.
23) Right Agya chakra (over left ear) – mantra Buddham Sharanam Gatchami, Dharmam Sharanam Gatchami, Sangham Sharanam Gatchami – affirmation ‘Shri Mataji, I surrender all my ego at your Holy Lotus Feet’.

24) Attention on Sahasrara – affirmation ‘Shri Mataji, please cleanse my right channel, all my thoughts, into the water element. Please enlighten Mahasaraswati Tattwa on my Pingala Nadi’.


25) Front Agya – right hand on forehead – mantras Shri Jesus Mary Mata, Shri Mahalaxshmi, Shri Mahavishnu – affirmations ‘Shri Mataji, by Your Grace, please give me the power of forgiveness, make me a tolerant person. I forgive everyone everything, including myself. A_U_M mantra.

26) Back Agya – rotate right hand anticlockwise over back of head – mantras Shri Mahaganesha, Shri Mahabhairava, Shri MahaHiranyagarbha – affirmation ‘Shri Mataji, please forgive me for any mistakes I have made, knowingly or unknowingly’.


27) Attention to Sahasrara again – rotate right hand clockwise over chakra – mantra Shri Mahalaxshmi – affirmation ‘Shri Mataji, please take away all excess heat in my body, from my chakras and nadis, into the water element’.

Press both Swadhistans with the hands, run them down the legs towards the water, stopping just short of the water, six times.

Say the third part of the three great mantras ‘Shri Kalki Sakshat, Shri Sahasrara Swamini’. Tie up the Kundalini, then wash off the feet with clean water.

Bandhan the water, put aside. Meditiate a few minutes, then dispose of the water carefully.

Namaskar and bandhan.


4 comments:

  1. Jai Shri Mataji , Sameer

    A nice post , but plz pardon me in this post u had these words

    "Using the right hand, rotate it over the chakras, shaking off the negativity into the water."

    but you no where mention that in which direction one has to move the chakras being clockwise or anticlockwise

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear sahaj yogi,
    Jai Shri Mataji.
    sorry for late response. In the above post i mention :

    "Using the right hand, rotate it over the chakras, shaking off the negativity into the water."

    here rotate your hand in clockwise direction.

    may shree maa give all his love to you.

    Jai Shri Mataji

    always in touch with this site and sahaj yogis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. Very informative and well articulated. Really helps a new Sahaja Yogi such as myself. Jai Shri Mataji. - Santhosh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Santosh, IT really nice hear from you that to you find this article useful.

      Delete